Web Design: Small Business Website design
The needs of a small business differ greatly from a medium or larger company. The big guys can often afford to spend massive amounts of money on marketing, or even experiment on unproven advertising costs. If that doesn’t sound like you, chances are you need to be extremely efficient with all of your marketing, starting with the right features of a small business web design.
We Design keeping YOUR BUSINESS in Mind
My Web Agent offers a nice balance between affordability and attention to detail. Your goals need to be firmly communicated to your web developer as your future plans can affect specific aspects of your website.
- Do you have room for expansion?
- Do you want to add a product catalogue to your site now or at a later time?
- Can you sell items directly from your small business website?
- Do you have time to write a blog on a regular basis to add value & better connect with your customers?
- Should we capture email addresses from your visitors if they don’t respond to your primary call to action?
- Will your product offering evolving or likely to remain the same for the next couple years?
- What separates your offer from your competitors?
We want to explore these & other relevant matters with you as your website should adequately reflect your existing values and future goals.
Because so many people use smartphones for online searches, we understand that your website should be responsive so that it looks great on all sizes of screens. Unless there is some unusual reason to deviate, every website we create is responsive, automatically resizing for your customer’s screen, and keeping the font nice & legible.
Our small business web design will factor in your budget as well. A big company might spend tens of thousands of dollars on a site due to the sophisticated levels of functionality, but your needs are entirely different. A clean presentation, strong call to action, illuminating photos, clear navigation, helpful content…these are the building blocks of a good web presence and we can help you with all facets of your website design and development.
Reasons to Choose Us for Your Small Business Web Design
- Tailored for your needs
- Usually ready in weeks, not months
- Clear navigation
- Strong call to action
- You own the site & can make updates with or without our help
- Onsite training
- Fully customised slideshows
- Excellent foundation for search engine optimisation
Contact one of our agents today and we’ll set aside a convenient time to meet with you and talk about the options available to maximise business through your website. More About Web Design